It's a WIN-WIN!
Estimated Take Home Prize
Thank you to everyone who played in our 50/50 lottery. Stay tuned for future lotto announcements!
Who You Help
The Breast Health Centre (BHC) at Markham Stouffville Hospital (MSH) is a model of patient-centred care, equipped with the most advanced tools and an expert team of health specialists. Services include nursing assessment, mammogram, ultrasound biopsy, a surgeon consult and surgery if needed and patient education resources.
The new BHC location will house larger assessment and therapeutic spaces within a more comfortable, private setting for the over 4,000 patients who visit each year. With the increasing demand for services, with close to 1,000 new consults every year, the money raised through the 2021 50/50 raffle will help fund the BHC expansion. Buy a ticket and help transform cancer care close to home.
Generously Supported by
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1221104
- The lottery will take place online only from Tuesday, October 5 until Thursday, November 4, 2021, closing 10 a.m. EST. Final draw will be held at 11 a.m.
- Early bird draw will take place on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 11 a.m. Tickets must be purchased by 10 a.m. EST to be eligible for early bird draw.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 10 for $20, 40 for $40 or 200 for $75.
- Tickets will be available at online at
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions’
software on our website
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mail with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available online at
- The winning number will be announced on www.mshf5050.ca and emailed to all participants. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation at: (905)
472-7059, or by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to 379 Church Street, Suite 303, Markham, ON L6B 0T1 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque..
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw they entered.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals and all of their family members residing in the same household are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Board Members and employees of Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation, Foundation Auditors and any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at
The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Markham Stouffville Hospital and the Foundation.
The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
Charitable registration No: 13064 3620 RR0001
If you or someone you care about is displaying signs of Problem Gambling, you’re not alone. ConnexOntario is available 24/7 to help you discover the options available when gambling isn’t fun anymore. To learn more, call, chat or email to speak to get the info you need.